|Work Power||340V~520V 3Phrase 50~60HZ|
|Cooling Water Flow||0.08-0.16Mpa 7.6L/Min|
|water temperature protection point|
|Dimension||Main Machine||570x230x450mm||530x225x450mm||570x230x510mm||550x225x480mm||640x260x520 mm||620x250x530mm||640x280x550 mm||780x370x620 mm|
|Transformer||370x210x370mm||350x215x380mm||440x260x410 mm||480x260x410 mm||510x260x410 mm||870x430x750 mm|
|Weight||Main Machine||27.5KG||18kgs||31kgs||21.5 kgs||26.5 kgs||34.5kgs||37.5 kgs||54 kgs|
|Transformer||15kgs||17 kgs||20.5 kgs||31.5kgs||32.5 kgs||76.5 kgs|
High Frequency Induction Heater is widely used in metal hardware and tools heat treatment, all kinds of hardware brazing welding, mechanical parts and automobile and motorcycle accessories quenching, stainless steel annealing demagnetization, heat red through the heart and pushing the elbow and some special partly heating, metals and alloys melting and so on.
According to the different parts, it can be local heating, internal hole heating, or the overall heating, surface heat treatment or the overall diathermy, the maximum temperature can up to 1500-2500 ºC.
1. IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2. phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability, realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3. diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4. working continuously with 100% duty cycle, power can be instantly turned on or shut off.
5. perfect protective circuit and cooling system design, which ensure the good reliability of machine.
6. low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7. environment friendly, clean, non-polluting process which will help protect the environment, improves working conditions for your employees by eliminating smoke, waste heat, noxious emissions and loud noise.
8. operating and installation easily and safely
9. can subsititue traditional heating methods.
Induction Heater Application:
Rod forging, rod hardening.
heat treatment of shaft, gear, pin, etc.
annealing of pipe and steel wire